Instagram is a free Photo sharing media website started on October 6, 2010. It enables pictures to be downloaded by users, process them through a filter and discuss them they are connected to. Instagram has been successful. More than one million users they had by December 2010. By April 2012, 30 million users were downloading more than 150 million photographs on Instagram. In April Instagram became accessible to users that were android. Seeing a threat Facebook acted to neutralize its competitor. Facebook purchased Instagram for about one billion. If your place is not already recorded on four square’s database, you can add it by following these steps as recommended on Instagram’s page:
- Download and Register for Foursquare in the App Store
- Proceed to the Check-in tab and search for the name of this place you want to include
- Tap the Add this location option.
- As soon as you have added the location into the foursquare database, then you need to be able to look for it on the Location screen in Instagram and choose it to tag your photo with the location you have created.
- Upload your photograph, then tap on the location name that appears above your photograph to view the location page you have created where your photograph and all photos tagged on this place in the future will look.
Now that you have your Account setup, you can start to construct a presence on Instagram. One of the approaches that you can use is:
- Share compelling content. Anyone who has followed building an internet presence, see and marketing understands that it all starts with content. Do not be afraid to experiment.
- Use hashtags to Find followers and share your photographs. Be certain when using hashtags. This can allow you to find men and women who will be inclined to be interested in your service or product. Try to engage the men and women who are most interested in your product. Look at what other companies are currently doing in your industry.
- Share the photo on other networking sites. Instagram lets you easily share photos on Flickr and Facebook, Foursquare Tumblr. After these gramcount customers see your photo they will go to your website or start to follow you around Instagram.
- Make sure your Photographs tell. Posting a photo will not do you much good if you have a tire shop. Be authentic. Your customers will be able to tell if the photos you are posting are real or not.
- Be consistent. Do not over-saturate your posts but post to maintain our followers participated.